Are you a Crafter? 

 

If you are a keen crafter and would like to sell your products in the Workshop, please contact us below. 

 

All we ask for is a donation of 25% of the sale price to help us with the running costs of the workshop and the remaining 75% is all yours to keep.  Simply send us an email with sample pictures

 

 

Want to Teach your Craft?  

 

We are passionate about craft therapy and believe that sharing your skills and helping others to learn your craft brings its own reward.  

 

By sharing your skills, you can give cancer patients confidence, stop feelings of isolation and give them and their families the ability to forget their deepest fears...just for a few hours. 

 

If you can commit  to a couple of hours either weekly or monthly - visit out volunteer page.                                

 

The Purbeck Workshop is managed by four Trustees - Sinead, Liz, Anna and Barrie. 

If you have any website suggestions, email your suggestions or comments.

 

All rights reserved ©PurbeckWorkshop 2014- 2019

  • Wix Facebook page
  • Etsy-icon.png
  • Wix Twitter page
0